I done my b.tech in mechanical engineering,but I have no job is any suggest

My self Uday Kumar chandaka,I did my b.tech in mechanical engineering 2016,,, but still I have no job no experience based on my quelification ,IAM searching job like a dog but no use, 3 years completed I got tension about my life any body get me any way to me,any good suggestions what I will do next,and next step what I will do

• Ch Uday Kumar
  • Ch Uday Kumar
  • |
  • 17 Apr
  • |
  • |
  • 17 Answers

text limit upto 4000

First of all if possible try to reduce your tension because it affects mental health. Second thing, explore other options based on resources you have. Third, if trying for govt job, competition is tough, still need it? Instead of worrying about other things put your effort in preparation. Fourth, Don't feel different, there are many people who don't find job till age of 30, you are at better position. Fifth, you will have to figure out solution on your own, it's your life. Sixth, don't depend on anyone(parents) for money and keep yourself distracted from problems by doing some part time work. Seventh, keep hustling :)

• Voted By:
    • Radhika ,
    • Shivani ,
    • Rohan ,
    • Ankita

register yourself according to your skills and qualification in naukri.com , indeed , jobsearch , monster and try to find out referrals  by your friendz and family for job .
     I am sure by these sites at least u can get a beckend job & try your best for interview gudluck

• Voted By:
    • Shivani

You can learn computer language and try your skill in coding 

Try your options based on the skill sets you possess!

dont'n worry i wish you will be get you dream job as soon as possible .
    " i suggest you to keep update your self in your field ",
    thank you

Hello  Uday,
    How are you? Are you living in Bangaluru? where? you told that your B.tech course completed in 2016 So from 2016 to till now whats your activity? what you did ?

It's ok dear u have still nthng to loss but everything to gain so stop worrying nd ask a ques to urself if u r intellct nd skilled dn u'll get surely a gd job if u r not dn wrk for it except worrying.

See bro.. u have no job that's true we can't do anything except advising that do this or that.
    Do what you want to pursue. You want to study then study, you want do research then do it, you want to become entrepreneur than pursue it,you want to do job than search for it, try your best and don't care about salary because no job is big or less, every job has it's importance. But never get disappointed. Because if u get disappointed then it break your will and also push you towards more disappointed in a continuous cycle by getta disappointed you also break the confidence of your parents and make them worry. 
    Register yourself on job seeking website like Naukri.com, monster, shine etc. There are plenty of jobs in mechanical and other non stem branches. Brush up your basics and core subject, solve some reasoning and aptitude. You get motivated and excited. And most important think positive because when you think positive you attract good vibes and it will help you. Remember SRK dialogue from movie ''Om shanti Om" - Kisi cheez ko dil s chaho toh puri kaynat tumhe usse milane ki zurrat m lg jati h... It also applicable in real life. So be positive and start your day by making your bed and when you come home from job interview or work, no Matter how's your day as soon you go on your bed you feel relax and it's prepare you for your next day and give strength may be this day is good or bad but tomorrow is gonna good.😊 You will get a decent job soon.
    Regards Kumar Amit

Get yourself registered at naukri.com and fill accordingly. You will find jobs which best synchronise you. Apply for the best company by yourself and appear for their interview. You will find placements in TCS,HCL and big firms like this.

dear uday kumar,
     hi this is bhavani,i dont know where u stay but in hyderabad,there is a place called cherlapally,there are so many mechanical based companies you may go there and try for once,if there is any chance you can get a job.

If you're good in your core and academic.then apply for AMCAT like test .Else learn DIGITAL MARKETING and go for DIGITAL MARKETING JOB and start Blog.

Don't take tension, first you focus on your ability and skills and improve them. After that you face interview, definitely you will success. In between you can do any part time work so you don't feel dependence on anyone.

In which field you want to start your career..?
    In Software field then you have to be expert in one programming language and also have good coding knowledge because you are having 3 years GAP its very difficult for to join as a fresher. I will go hyderabad join institute they will train u as experience level.

better if you any idea on start up proceed for that or i am looking some members(partner) for my startup if you are intrested message me
    @vamuvamu9@gmail.com

improve your skill in core branch then try to give interview 

Hello Uday, as already you have completed your B.Tech you have sufficient knowledge with you.The only way to help you is you need to practice and revise your concept require for corporate world.All the best .Be confident and dont loose hope.

U dont take tnsn and again start improving ur skills and do various courses...i think it will work

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude