Please suggest some professional courses

I have done masters in physics and want to upgrade myself by learning programming languages that could help me in getting a high profile job. So please suggest me some professional courses related to this

• Anjali Angaria
  • Anjali Angaria
  • |
  • 23 May
  • |
  • |
  • 32 Answers

text limit upto 4000

python followed by C++, Casandra, javascript, Go, Swift.

• Voted By:
    • S Vikas ,
    • Raj ,
    • Rajat

you may opted the language course like java, diamond, android etc. 

If you have done master degree in physics then why programming next? You should do PhD.

I am sorry,i don't know about how programming language useful in physics.After referring some sites,what i got is,Physicsts want to know how to document their ideas.Learn Miscrosoft office for document work.My suggestion regarding programming language(c,c++) learn any lanuage what you want but implement in real life  what you learnt.
    Following link might be helpful for you,
    https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_can_I_choose_the_right_programming_language_for_a_computational_physics_project
    https://academia.stackexchange.com/questions/108442/what-programming-language-should-a-physics-major-know
    https://www.quora.com/What-programming-languages-do-physicists-use

Python,Android,Advance Java, .Net and All Codeing Languages

C,c+,c++,java, python,Mobile app development.
    Web Programming/application development (PHP Frameworks, Ruby, and Python)
    Project management (PMP)
    Database administration (DBA)
    SQT (software Quality Testing) Automation.
    Digital Marketing (Digital Technology Platforms)
    DevOps.
    AWS.

You must learn c ,core Java and then python

Hello Anjali
    As per my belief you did your master in physics and also you are having skills of Programming languages, so both are different streams.For getting job you should go with some certification courses organised by CMC,CISCO,MICROSOFT etc.
    Also wants to suggest you to go with the course for BIG DATA and Machine Learning tools, as these are having high demand now a days.

you can do python coding course.... now a days these courses are valuable  for your high job...

Well if you completed masters in physics then it is obvious that you have basic knowledge about electrical and mechanical concepts .
    So some of the following courses are :-
    1. PLC
    2. LVSG
    3.PYTHON 
    4. ARDUINO 
    and many more are there which will boost your potential and make you a deserving candidate for a high profile job which you are waiting for .

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BEST FUTURE.

Profeasional courses are start. Generaly with c language and then choose your intrest for future programmer

The next big thing in the IT world is Artificial Intelligence. So without a second thought go for Machine Learning.  You can find plenty of courses on Edx.  I would suggest you to read and study more about the same. What is Machine Learning what is AI. If you work hard then you can be a data scientists and since the future is about data you have various options out there. 

Yes Anjali ji as I know your interest of those fields, you can starts with generally C++ languages. It helps to know all basic things about computer. After you can do Java, Python, Html and Web designing.

Digital marketing,Web developing,python, java,C++ and programming language and some ethical hacking courses...this was the courses I will prefer...then it's your idea ...in which course you have strong and prefer to go that course.....😊😊

Hi anjali you do machine learning course it will definitely help you. and I also recommend you to study or learn python language it is powerful languages now days. Recently some job servery said in coming onwards 1lack jobs on machine learning. 

Hi Anjali,
    Since you have said that you want to upgrade yourself by learning programming languages, according to me it will be better if you could take up the data science course because it doesn't require any prior programming knowledge and it can be taken up by the people from any educational background and it does provide you with a high profile job as well because it is a trending course in the next two years or so.

If you want learn Programming language then you must start C / C++ Language then you go a head

You can learn python and Java you get a job easy

you can go for data analytics along with pythor and R

Why not...

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude