I just completed my graduation exams for bsc (phy)

What should I do now.? Now I'm really needed for job because some family problems..? Please suggest me better option.

• Harshali Rajendra Bhate
  • Harshali Rajendra Bhate
  • |
  • 26 May
  • |
  • |
  • 36 Answers

text limit upto 4000

I think you can do some course related to your field. May this gives you some knowledge for job or business. 

There is most of ideas to earn online.

Just start now online business and earn

try for government job apply all the form

Better you do pg and also part time job may be tution

Do you want to work in Sugar Factory.  If yes plz call me 8115576788.

you can apply for internships will be helpful.

Your qualification

If you need urgent job immediately apply in any school for teaching or do some tuition classes.

OKAY ,,,,,,, Now you prepare for the compitions exam like as SSC, RAILWAY, BANK etc.

Search on naukri.com...

I Have Done Bachelor degree In Physics And Want To Upgrade Myself By Learning Programming Languages That Could Help Me In Getting A High Profile Job. Now a time I work In A Bank ,,as a post SO.....

Try again and again end again

You can apply join the  company according to your interest or join private school . And with this  you also start coaching class....and prepare for gov job for better option there is lots of job ...

Apply for a government teacher. That has a great number of benefits. Tutoring is another option. Apply from LinkedIn. LinkedIn is great for job hunting. All the best. 

It is better to join a private school as a teacher and simultaneously keep studying for M.sc.
    if you can do a better is to start coaching  classes for 10th and 12th students

You can try for teaching and home tutor 

I hope you are completed the computer courses. computer courses give full chance to find a job becoz now a days  every job need computer knowledge/experience person and do one thing you should see everyday employment newspaper or www.sarkariresult .com  and open a account in indeed.in they also help you to find a job.
                                                 thanking you , if my opinion is good then text me 

Why don't you give physics's tution to students of class 11 & 12??? because it's very hard to find good physics's lecture depending upon the place.....

Have you gotten any job yet... If not so you should contact me personally with contact no 9399680326. I will definitely help you regarding the job

If you want to pursue Phd. then only go for Msc. Otherwise it is futile to waste your 2 years, but good exposure in your subject. Go for Bed or dled or btc ...you will start earning as a teacher and along with it prepare for general competition if u r interested.

Yes

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude