I just completed my graduation exams for bsc (phy)

What should I do now.? Now I'm really needed for job because some family problems..? Please suggest me better option.

• Harshali Rajendra Bhate
  • Harshali Rajendra Bhate
  • |
  • 26 May
  • |
  • |
  • 36 Answers

text limit upto 4000

Apply for banking exam.

As you said that you are garduate with bsc (physics) then you are just able to teach in schools only because any high institute not select only on the basis of graduation . So if you  have some other interest and have good knowlwdge of speaking  then you can join any company as call center executive.  

You should go to teaching line. Do your elementary education and follow the plateform. It is very easy to get govt job by a little hard work.

Where are you from.?

Hi, you can do freelancer job , you can take classes with regards to your interest or do some part time jobs. Writing some blog regards to your interest also earn some money .

Hi harshali.. as you are in need.of a job you can go for teaching are different coaching classes and.gain some experience in teaching and.your subject as well .. side by side you can complete your B.Ed. and then work as a gov teacher. Or else you can opt for boo jobs but they won't consider your subject knowledge and it will focus on only your communication skills. Thats what I can suggest.

Hi congratulations, If you've made up your mind to work then do apply for jobs and if you want to continue further with your studies then you can do it in correspondence.

U spent ur time on preparing for competitive exams and get a govt job. It would be securable job for u.

Try applying in any of the academy

Hey Harshali, First of all congratulation for your graduation. See i am not from the same field but i can suggest you to do the survey of relevent companies in your town, make a list of companies you find the best working with. Start sending them your resume through mail stating your intrest to join them. it will take time to get response from the companies mean while dont stop applying for the job also during this period read articals on interview question which will help you to get more confident about the interview. Confidence is the key to success but dont be over confident at the same time as it will be negetive marking. also pdate your profile on Youth4work companies will view your profile or might give the call also. but dont settle for any thing lesser than what you deserve.
    Best of luck.

yeah i know ,same thing already with me but don't worry you must to try to different different companys and and diferrent locations ..keep try .best of luck :)

Ok add me on skype
    My I.d Is shashank bisht (chandigarh)

You go through the organisation . Previously joining company for experience.

I'm done my BTech mechanical engineering now I'm ready for job. please suggest me better option

There is a vaccancy in BPO for US process, at Bhandup, Mumbai.  if you are intrested please send me ur resume.

send ur reume

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude