Job regarding I'm looking for a job

I'm done my BTech mechanical engineering now I'm ready for job. please suggest me better option

• Vinay Talaviya
  • Vinay Talaviya
  • |
  • 26 May
  • |
  • |
  • 18 Answers

text limit upto 4000

Well, Congratulations for the complition of your engineering. As you are fresher would like to suggest you to emprovise your english and look for the best companies as per your eductaion. start applying through mail. you should choose the best companies as bieng a fresher it will be easier for you to join any brand company. Once you wil start with any medium range company it will be difficult for you to switch to a brand company based on your experiance.

• Voted By:
    • Kalkhaire ,
    • Pankaj

OK ,if any opportunity is available I will defiantly suggest you name

You should apply as per your competence and knowledege to the compoany to grab job. 

From where you completed your Btech

I don't know about  oppurnities in this field.But,Around you have number of jobs in large size companies,small sized company,project center,internship in companies or neighbour of you also need your help, you only need to show your skill to recuriters..Apply for any job match with your interest and skill.Each job will give different  experience.Before interview,check about the company interview procedure.If they conduct different test  than you thought,don't get tense attend it what you know.This  experience help you to how to handle interview and facing different people.Show your skills by creating work samples what you know.If you are not able to job related your department then apply for bpo ,data entry ,supporting jobs in your field.These jobs give you confidence and you can update your skill in your free time and you will do new achievement  in other field using your field.
    Be strong face all things....All the best...

If you don't have much knowledge of engineering. You can do any internship. Otherwise many companies calls for off compus placement. 

i hope you have completed the computer courses then you should see everyday employment news paper or www.sarkariresult .com  and see various types of jobs are there

I think you should go for job

Hi Vinay. I suggest you to join first any small scale industry where you can learn about differents field. At that time always ready to learn in deep all things which are needed or not needed. Learn all things during the job and start your preparation about your future plan during your job. And Get ready with knowledge after some time move on large scale with increase packages. Enjoy. I suggest you to first select any small scale industry where you can learn all the things include your field, different field, Market scenario etc. then after gain experience and knowledge move into big scale private or government as per your future plan. Thank you.

You should try to go for a Gate exam. if you get good marks then you may get a govt. job or any good job in any private company at very good package .

You should start as Trainee with low pay, you will get progress only after sharpening your skills. It will take only one year.

Good to hear Mr. Vinay, now you can follow your dream of either getting a job in public or private sector as per your choice. Make sure that you build your network and share your well built resume with the people you meet up and feel as an asset to reach your dreams

congratulations on completing your degree, I suggest you go for Mtech or find a job 

Mechanical engineering is one of the best core branch in engineering.Mtech is the best option for you.

Good. 
    keep connect with yourth4work

Keep connected with youth4work and make your resume attractive and skilledfull, the company will post job related to you, so you can apply for one of them.

Regards
    Narayan
    youth4work

Do M.Tech as everyone prefers.

Dear friends,
    Need 30 Mechanical diploma candidates with or  without experience for BOSCH 
    Pune location. 
    Pls inform anybody if u know. 
    Salary 35 to  45 k (take home). 
    2 years bond. Confirmation based on work efficiency after 2 years. 
    Immediate requirement.  

praveen.ks@in.bosch.com

If it is not useful to you...
    Share this in your circle, this create someone's career.

• Voted By:
    • Yashwanth

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude