I want a job to earn money Iam in my final year Btech of CSE.

I want really money, can you help me how to earn money ..... ..... .....

• Rahul Reddy
  • Rahul Reddy
  • |
  • 01 Jun
  • |
  • |
  • 12 Answers

text limit upto 4000

join a company for this...if they like your material status....surely you will get the position

You can try for an internship based on your skills or you can start something of your own. nowadays social media helps a lot of youngsters gain money by marketing or by setting up anything like you can start a blog,you can start AN ART page or you can start any coaching online. There are plenty of options available. So dont feel burdened but start to identify your skills and act accordingly. Also keep an eye on the campus placements and appear for it too. All the best.

I think instead of money there should be two priorities for we youngsters as:-
    1. spare time.
    2. job security.
    these two factors are very very important as the companies nowadays are making the person do such hard work, especially in CSE that they don't even get time for their family or even for themselves. in metropolitan cities however the packages offered by the multinational or even the national sector companies is good enough for our branch but the life is too much fast and hence if the company is offering u a job for a million, then you should know the barriers in these two factors,
    i will suggest that if u have ur GATE score good enough and financially you are strong then must go for an IIT. or PSU'S is the best option now. make sure you get the top ones
    that's it!
    good luck!

Don't search for the job which provides a lot of money, but of the job which satisfies you with a piece of mind and career chasing. Nevertheless, you want money you have a lot of options. You have many more jobs to earn money, just you have to come out of your lake and search for a silly job and work without shyness. You can make your career even working on a low position.

Share your knowledge and get opportunity

You apply for internship jobs work from home in flexible hours.It will helpful for you .Try internshala,https://internshala.com/ and http://www.twenty19.com/.Please throughly check company details before apply for job.Ask any job avilable in project center regarding your skill.

Call me 8407949549

If you are looking for temporary jobs, try to do work from home paid internships by which you can use your skills upgrade yourself and earn some pocket money. If you are talking about permanent job it is easy to get one but it totally depends on your interests and skills. Just keep applying for it. 

Money doesn't comes towards us... But u can..! so,, be practical  ands give urs best in work.. And always be selfish on urs office desk..! 

search for work from home jiobs or internships. if you have skills and if fulfil eligibility then u may get a well paid one. u can get internships on internshala as well. just check it out

Sorry i can't say because i have also same situation

By Dng any kind of job as per our knowldge if not CME choose any type of job ....conivence u r lectures by attending extra Classs r r u free timr

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude