Can you please help me out with the resume which I want to prepare?

Can you please help me out with the preparation of resume. I am presently in fourth year and will start the campusings. I would be happy if you help me out

• Ishita Chandra
  • Ishita Chandra
  • |
  • 12 Jul
  • |
  • |
  • 39 Answers

text limit upto 4000

yes, sure! can you please more specific about your resume?

• Voted By:
    • Anna

Curriculum Vitae ADITYA PAREEK Vpo.ISARDA, Tehsil-ChauthkaBarwara Distt. – SawaiMadhopur Contact No –9571628226 adityaagnihotri384@gmail.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Educational Qualification • M.A. PREVIOUS year running from University of Rajasthan. • 12thArts from RBSE AJMER • 10thFrom RBSE AJMER Technical Qualification • RS-CIT Course from Vmou Kota in 2013. • Tally, Ms-Office, Ms Excel, Ms-Powerpoint. Using Internet., Online Work • ITI MechanicalDiesel from affiliated with NCVTJodhpur2013-14. Personal Information 3 Year Experience In Computer Operator & JEWELLERY SOFTWARE WORK GOLD & SILVER STOCK INCHARGE Online flipkart listing and working & photography and photo editing. Monitoring of CCTV & managing. Company : Silver Mountain Jaipur Rajsthan Name : AdityaPareek Father’s Name: Sh. RajendraPareek D.O.B. : 15thFeb,1995 Marital Status : Unmarried Nationality : Indian Address : Vpo.Isarda, Tehsil-ChauthkaBarwara, Distt. – SawaiMadhopur – 322703 Place : Isarda

resume is nothing but paper which is used to speak with interviewers 
    1st you write about yours as like your scooling with percentage and college degree with percentage and where you done your scooling and college and what are the projects u have done and all and all form your side thats you have to include 

Start working on terms and issue related to industry ...read news paper you will get to know about the current scinario

Everybody has a RESUME..Its Campus placements!!!!! The whole college crowd is going to out be there! How are you going to make yourself noticed?....Think it out like this "What makes you different from the others?". We are not in the 1990's to make B&W Resume's. Its 2019!!!! You have to be different..... I suggest you make a brocheure for yourself....Its different and attracts the attention of the hiring managers....Trust me....I'm an average student but I landed 5 campus placements with the help of it and I'm doing a thousand times better in my professional career than the university topper.

You could use some of the templates on Office 365 and modify it as per your requirements....Hope you are creative! 

ALL THE BEST!!!!!

Refer the link below to get some ideas
    https://www.vandelaydesign.com/creative-resume-cv-examples/

Ya sure .. please be more specific about the resume

Always write those things which are in real presents your personality.Clear previous job profile and be true to your resume.

Always be clear and unique with your ressume. Specify every thing about you in ressume. Whatever you filled, should have clear knowledge about it.

use the templates with which u feel comfortable and fill  the resume with what u know. its better not to overwrite talents or skills what u r not aware of..because end of the day it is u ,have to face the real world not the assumptions hope u would like this

Be unique with ur resume.Try to give importance to your extra curriculars and extra courses or certifications which makes u unique from others

Sure, they say a resume should be like a photograph and not a mirror highlight what you feel is important and include all the credentials you've earned in last 4 years. 

Yes sure Ishita Chandra. I want to tell you that your project details should be very clear like on which softwares you worked upon, which serves you used and Technical skills should be mentioned on which you have execellent knowledge.

You are fresher u need to reflect on project work...ur extra curriculum activities...use keywords

I just want to tell you that whatever you write on your resume, be truthful, and add your skills in which you're perfect at. And about the hobby I'd like to tell you that hobby is that thing which we can be useful for our professional life also. So don't get confused between interests and hobbies

okey 

So, you're asking about resume preparation as a fresher.There's no need for any such ambiguity.Make it as Simple and as possible highlighting your skills and trainings or internships.
    As you are in final year just focus on your skills and trainings you had.Also do some homework on the firm for which u will be sitting for placement or so.

While preparing resume write all about yourself and all the awards or certificate's you have received. You can also take the help of android app Resume Creator to prepare your resume. It's quite helpful.

Hai, resume is a simple thing . There are various models for resume preparation select the standard resume , that doesn't leave any of your information and proceed with it. Thank you for using youth 4work

Yes, firstly for a healthy resume be precise and dont fake any achievement as it is well noticed;secondly all your internship work, projects, college cgpa,10&12 marks(obviously),thirdly any unique work or a course different from your current branch adds strength to your resume, actually a healthy work experience(can be short term) after bachelors and a good high school score develops your cv to next level and you will be surely in for an iim call if you pirsue mba through cat

Yes why not, 1. Write about work experiance 2. write about education 3. write about extra activity 4. write about hobbies 5. write about personal details 6. write declarations 

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude