I am pursuing MA in English. How should I prepare for NET exam?

Im in the final year of my master's. Can i apply for the UGC NET?

• Sidhika Garg
  • Sidhika Garg
  • |
  • 22 Jul
  • |
  • |
  • 9 Answers

text limit upto 4000

I think you should take at least two books for this firstly word power of dilip kushwaha and secondly any practice book related to this exam. 

yes sure mrs sidhika Garg

First one complete your MA.then after apply any exam like NET MET GET G-MAT R-MAT and more these courses are mostly based on UGC. 
    Collect 5 years old paper of net. And select common questions. 
    i give u some more solutions in tomorrow. 
    Good luck be confident 

Ya sure Dear

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. To prepare net examination one should know the syllabus and paper pattern. Go through previous years papers available online or according to ease you can also select the offline material available in the market. Do your preparation with full concentration and try to improve your concept on each topic. Brush up your knowledge. This is the formula for every examination. All the best for your examination.

Best Regards... 
    Ayushi Srivastava 

Yes why not

No, you can’t. As per the UGC NET guidelines, candidates who have completed their masters’ or in the qualifying year of the masters’ can apply for the NET exam. You should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in post graduation to appear for the exam. If you apply for JRF, you can also make sure that your age is not more than 30 years. For Assistant Professor there is no upper age limit. There is no restriction on number of attempts, you can appear as many as you want.

hello sidhika ,as you know that now many sources are availablle for all exams .so i just suggest that  you prepare online  and  check your prepration daily.so you don' t wait for complete MA you strat prepration from today .I don't tell that only focus in NET but with this first you need to complete your MA with good grades and focus littile bit in NET .you started to see syllabus in official  website and target you. but important thing is that you need to manage your time .It is very important for study and to complete your dream.so you started from today and  after complete one topic test yourself honestly with a time limit .all the best ,and if you feel any problem then i always ready for help. 
    thank you

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the UGC NET exam. Before appearing in exam make sure you fulfill all the UGC NET eligibility criteria.
    If you have qualified or qualifying your MA, then follow these steps to score good marks in UGC NET English.
    Follow the updates syllabus revised by the NTA.
    You can download the updated syllabus from the official website of the NTA.
    Always buy good books which cover most of the topics from your syllabus.
    Join the online test series.
    Solve previous years question papers.
    Instead of asking others, google your problems this will help you to manage your time.
    Learning from the good books for the can only help you to score good marks and to qualify your exam.
    Ultimately you are the who have to put efforts and give your 100%.

I hope the above information will help you out, in resolving your query. For more the latest updates stay connected.
    Thank You.

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Aptitude directly from here

Aptitude