What is the difference between CSS and C++?

I want to know What is the difference between CSS and C++? Explain your answer

• Riya Saini
  • 12 Sep
  • 5 Answers

5 Answers
  • Css using for web pages and it is one of the web development technology.
    C++ is core language, it object oriented and it is more use to develope the  games and embedded systems. 

• CSS used to be rather lax about pointers vs. objects when dealing with hard-coded C++ objects (everything was implicitly a pointer). This has all been cleaned up, meaning that some existing CSS codeRead More CSS used to be rather lax about pointers vs. objects when dealing with hard-coded C++ objects (everything was implicitly a pointer). This has all been cleaned up, meaning that some existing CSS codeShow Less

• c++ is core language, you can say that, it is back- end language. but css is used to make in style of your html page or web page. You can find better answer here
    Show Less

• CSS:- Css is a cascading stylesheet. It is used for styling web pages. C++:- It is a object oriented progtaming language.

• You should have asked what is the similarity between the two of them and I would have answered "None".
    CSS is Cascading Style sheets used for designing a web page. It is a language of WRead MoreYou should have asked what is the similarity between the two of them and I would have answered "None".
    CSS is Cascading Style sheets used for designing a web page. It is a language of W
    Show Less

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-CSS directly from here

CSS