Why people communicate upon personal matters when site's is for profes

Give an answer people ' demographic mind about professional site's.

• Parul Singh
  • Parul Singh
  • |
  • 17 Aug
  • |
  • |
  • 11 Answers

text limit upto 4000

well, this is an interesting question. first of all I need to tell you if website is for professional this doesn't mean that all visitors also are professionals. some of them (approx 20%) y'll meet are genuine users and these are people who utilize website service for which it's launched.
    Now, let's talk about 80% of people, In this social media era many of them aren't able to differentiate bw social media and professional platform. they wonders  always only for the people to talk and searching for their partner (ps: 2 minutes silence for those silly people).
    In profession friendship on professional issues can be considered but as y're saying, talks on personal matters is strictly prohibited. this  falls under misconduct,misbehave and lack of manner.
    I'm pretty sure you are victim of this hence you have put this question, you have selected me to answer this so I'll give you one advice, "STAY AWAY FROM SUCH PEOPLES".don't take them into your deep of mind. they are here only to enjoy chatting and commenting on others, Let leave them enjoy their social life.

thank you for your question on such topics, I am assuming that this answer will help someone to get out of these type problems.

• Voted By:
    • Chandan

It's human tendancy .

• Voted By:
    • Chandra

Hello dear. Good evening
    WWhWhaWhat's yyoyour question pplease tteteltell me...?

this is the main resion that make facebook a big company. because people not focus thier prof. but they have more curocity to know about opposite gender activicty.

because they became happy to communicate with unknown persons.

​Now a days people are sharing their personal matters on social networks & blaming the people some illegal relationship with other's.
    ​So it's better to use the social networking sites in useful manner .
    ​There will be nothing personal matters what do you have.Because some kind people were leak out your personal chat or any secrets were have to prohibited yourself.
    ​Hence it's better to useful way.

Different people different mind. Silly people silly mind.

Thanks for A2A.

yes

y are u askng ths to me?

maybe because it's the way people get fun. 

Actually people are habitual of using social networking sites like fb, instagram so when they are on the profes sites , they are doing the same activies here also.Another reason may be lack of knowledge , they don't know how to use such platforms to enhance their skills and knowledge. A majority of people who opt for such sites are unemployed and an empty mind is house to devil.So they are here for time pass and amusement .Though i don't use any of the social networking sites, I was doing the same few months ago but i learnt from my mistakes and using such sites for my well being

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Common Sense directly from here

Common Sense