What is Virus Remove form Computer.

Remove the virus Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again. ... Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary Files using the Disk Cleanup tool: ... Step 3: Download a Virus Scanner. ... Step 4: Run a Virus Scan.

• Tirimisiyu Nurudeen Gbolahan
  • 11 Sep
  • 7 Answers

7 Answers
  • Install good antivirus first if u have already Check the date of that .if u don't have install it or not possible to purchase good antivirus . install from net some antivirus are free install that oneRead MoreInstall good antivirus first if u have already Check the date of that .if u don't have install it or not possible to purchase good antivirus . install from net some antivirus are free install that oneShow Less

• update defender

• DFHJ

• A good antivirus to remove viruses from the pc is kaspersky antivirus. I have faced problem once tried many antiviruses but all of them didn't able to remove the viruses, in the end i was about toRead MoreA good antivirus to remove viruses from the pc is kaspersky antivirus. I have faced problem once tried many antiviruses but all of them didn't able to remove the viruses, in the end i was about toShow Less

• You must have antivirus in your computer in order to remove virus.Some files like hidden 'autorun.inf' may also introduce viruses or create shortcuts of drives. To avoid these you must have goRead MoreYou must have antivirus in your computer in order to remove virus.Some files like hidden 'autorun.inf' may also introduce viruses or create shortcuts of drives. To avoid these you must have goShow Less

• It's probably not going to work. What if the virus has injected itself into system files.

• Remove the virus Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again. ... Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary FRead More
    Remove the virus Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again. ... Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary F
    Show Less

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Computer Knowledge directly from here

Computer Knowledge