What is Internet?How it is works ? How it is came into exist?

What is Internet?How it is came into exist? Is there any others replacement for Internet?

• Eslavath Saritha
  • 20 Sep
  • 7 Answers

7 Answers
  • INTERNET:-The internet is a globally connected network system that uses TCP/IP to transmit data via various types of media. The internet is a network of global exchanges – including private, public, bRead MoreINTERNET:-The internet is a globally connected network system that uses TCP/IP to transmit data via various types of media. The internet is a network of global exchanges – including private, public, bShow Less

• There are the big servers in world which contains lots of data in different form like HTML pages. So, now internet plays an important role to fetch these data from these servers to over mobile phones Read MoreThere are the big servers in world which contains lots of data in different form like HTML pages. So, now internet plays an important role to fetch these data from these servers to over mobile phones Show Less

• Thanks for calling me for the discussion. But in my opinion , on your last question, I don't think there will be a replacement as such. Every generation has some form of technology or communicatioRead MoreThanks for calling me for the discussion. But in my opinion , on your last question, I don't think there will be a replacement as such. Every generation has some form of technology or communicatioShow Less

• Network of networks is called as Internet.

• INTERNET:-The internet is a globally connected network system that uses TCP/IP to transmit data via various types of media. The internet is a network of global exchanges – including private
    Read MoreINTERNET:-The internet is a globally connected network system that uses TCP/IP to transmit data via various types of media. The internet is a network of global exchanges – including private
    Show Less

• An internet is the easiest way to communicate.There is no replacement for it.

• The Internet (portmanteau of interconnected network) is the global system oRead MoreThe Internet (portmanteau of interconnected network) is the global system oShow Less

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Computer Knowledge directly from here

Computer Knowledge