How much i can learn in java in 1 month ?

i have basic knowledge of C++ , C# , but i need to learn core java for placements. how much can i learn if i give 1 hour a day ??

• Gaurav Negi
  • Gaurav Negi
  • |
  • 20 Mar
  • |
  • |
  • 17 Answers

text limit upto 4000

If you are good in OOPS concept then you would be able to learn core java in one month and can apply as a java fresher. 

• Voted By:
    • Hrishav

if you know c++, u can easily cover core java in one month.

• Voted By:
    • Gaurav

its totaly depends upon you. if have good knowledge of OOPs then you can easily learn java and but if you you want to learn complete java course in 1 month and give only one hour to it then its littile bit diffcult. you should learn java from good sources. you can refer online tutorials and if you want to gain more knowledge about java in short time of period you can join any java training classes . The trainer will help you to learn important concepts of java acording to placement point of view.

It depends on your strength. As you said you already know C++ and C#. Mostly the basics are same except for the syntax and some concepts. If you are a good learner and can catch concepts easily, then its not that big deal. Moreover in future if you want more detailed knowledge you can attend java training institute in Delhi
    All the best for your placements....!!!

C++ is almost similar to Java at many points.
    Just take a good resource(book or  course ) and start and you will complete it in less than a month.

It depends buddy. If u can grasp anything easily, u can cover basic knowledge like, whatever u know from C or C++(by comparing and understanding). It requires minimum 2hrs for 2 months to acquire basic and possible intermediate knowledge(in a complete understanding).

If u have a friend who can make u understand with real life examples, then u can make it within a month.

It depends on the Java Tutorial that you are referring since different ones are conducted at different paces, but if you are sure that you have a good understanding on the basics of C++ and C#, I think you can easily understand the basics of Java easily. But if you want to be an advanced programmer in this field, I dont think 1 hour a day will do since there so many topics that need to be covered and java has a wide array of functions that need to be learnt.
    Either way, since you want it for placements, I think you will be able to master enough to get through this round.
    I have to say Java is pretty basic and easy to interpret. I think you'll do just fine!

1.Its simply depends on the quality of 1 hour u give everyday, my friend:) .Read HeadFirst java book.It is 700 page book.Now it is totally depends on you that how much u can gain in 30 hrs time.
    2.To gain knowlede about java in speedy way u can switch to java begineer video in youtube.It is one of the fastest and efficient way to learn java.
    3.U can prepare for java interview from fresher world website and browse the java interview question section as well.
    4. Beside studying the material ,you also need to code a lot to pass the programming section.For getting troubles while coding ,u can pay visit to Stack overflow website as well. 
    5.Best of luck for your prepartion :)

hello dear its technology not crash course ,... to learn a technology completly whole life insnt sufficient

One hour a day for a java language is very less I Guess. Just stick to this website y4w you will get lot of work done.

if you have an idea about OOPS concepts(objects,classes,multitasking,exceptions,constructors etc...)
    you can learn core java within 1 month

Totally  depends  on u... 

As you asking for campus placement and you knows C++ then learning java in a month is fun for you because in campus they only try to check  you familier with the things or not.(means you know the concepts or not ) they not expecting much and cross questioning is also in less amount and 1 month is sifficient to get familier.

Learn from javatpoint,it is the best site ever for core java..

It depends , If u know somthing about this language and you want to explore or extend ur knowlwdge in this language so i will suggest to go with SCJP book for core java concepts. the book is altimate u will enjoy .

It seems you are not from CSE. so prepare fundamentals of java and try to solve question from any online test for java

Max to max u learn core java till the concepts of inheritence

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Core Java directly from here