Sir how can I learn core Java and advanced Java together in 1month

I know Java script and html already.please assist me.Is it possible to learn those in 30 days

• Debarati Mukherjee
  • Debarati Mukherjee
  • |
  • 17 Jul
  • |
  • |
  • 8 Answers

text limit upto 4000

my thought java is a deep sea. if you practice good swimming in sea then no one can't beat you. so, practice well.

It's possible. But only if you have learnt any other programming language before. Like c, c++, python etc

Sir I want learn java from the basic

According to me, you should learn core java first then you should move for advance java not by just reading it should be done by hands-on practice and see you will be great knowledge about it.

Core java and advance java are small bit smaller but java is easier than advance java so you can easily learn java but you have to face some problems to learn advance java

If you want to start from basics I will suggest Head First Java.. It is so better for begginner to learn concepts so after that it will be easy for you to learn advance java.

If you have sound knowledge of oops than . . You can but are zero in java jav you assuming above than you are wrong .. you need to practice al the stuff.. many number of time so..it's impossible to be master in one month

Javascript and core java or advance Java are totally different.
    Yes you can but the number of input hours per day should me more than usual.

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Core Java directly from here

Core Java