How can I learn digital marketing?

Which kind of course would be beneficial – Theoretical or practical?

• Abhishek Kumar
  • Abhishek Kumar
  • |
  • 19 Jul
  • |
  • |
  • 3 Answers

text limit upto 4000

Join the digital marketing agency to get the best knowledge about the digital marketing world. As I am also running a digital marketing company in India. It is a very vast market you have must theoretical knowledge, as well as live projects knowledge and only companies, will allow you to work on SEO projects.

Practical learning, always!
    Theory is good but unless executed, you never can be sure. Digital Marketing could be confusing if not learnt correctly. I strongly recommend executing strategies for your website or business. If you are a fresher and testing waters the most ideal way is to get an internship at an agency and learn hands on while you are paid a stipend for it. I am a digital agency owner myself and also a digital marketing faculty so trust me when I say this, you learn good when you execute. 

Infact to start with visit my website we are a digital marketing agency in Andheri, Mumbai called DigiChefs. Apply from there and you should get a call back from my HR for open positions. Good Luck. 

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Digital Marketing directly from here

Digital Marketing