Are there any job opportunities available for online English teachers?

I wanna do an online part time job of teaching English online.....but I don't have any ideas where to start it from.Can someone help?

• Tanuja Rathore
  • Tanuja Rathore
  • |
  • 15 Jul
  • |
  • |
  • 12 Answers

text limit upto 4000

yes , i appreciate you.
    hey there are so many online instructors websites available . one such is udemy . Do join them..

Hi Tanuja,
    There are plenty of places where you can apply to work and teach online. But I must say, before you do so, please brush up your English. You will not get any offers if you do not correct yourself first.
    Secondly, you can teach English as second language in national and international platforms, for which you can obtain a professional ceritificate from CELTA, TEFL, TESOL. Wthout these certifications, you will not be considered eligible.
    In addition to these, you have various coaching academies who recruit teachers for their online classes. You can search on google.
    Lastly, you can start your own teaching academy at home. 

To conclude, please obtain a professional ceritificate from relevant places, improve your own English skills, and search online. Good luck.

Video bnake youtube pe dalo...

आपका प्रश्न ही आपका उत्तर है !

yes there are many online english teaching websites where you can educate the students like....
    Englishhunt , Cambly, Qkids, say ABC, Tutor ABC anad so on......
    if you have that much interest to do a part job like teaching english, you can try out those websites.

If you have the qualifications then it is possible for you to make a good amount of money by working for sites such as VIPkid and Pal Fish. Not only is the pay high they also have flexible timings.

• Voted By:
    • Tanuja

all the platforms who teach online example , byju, unacademy they all seek candidates who are qualified and able to work online. try contacting them

• Voted By:
    • Tanuja

Yes

Yes mam u can start teaching in unacademy 

• Voted By:
    • Tanuja

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-English Language directly from here

English Language