Tell me about your self,your hobbies,your family background etc.?

I ask tell me about your self like NAME,ADDRESS and your family background?

• Twinkle Malhotra
  • Twinkle Malhotra
  • |
  • 18 Aug
  • |
  • |
  • 12 Answers

text limit upto 4000

I am Akshay Dinkar.I am from Pune.I am pursuing MCA in DYPIMCA,Akurdi,Pune. I’m good in verbal and Non-verbal Communication, Interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, time management, I like trekking, Swimming, Siging, traveling around State, I am from Joint family.We are three members in family, My father is state government employee my mother is home maker. Thanking you for giving me an opportunity to introduce about me.  

Name -Ritu Goyal
    Hobbies - Travel , read about astrology , dance 
    Family back...-   mother , Father , one younger brother and me 

I am Ranjeet Kumar Mishra. I am a post graduate in political science from university of Delhi. I have 18 years job experience and an expert in operations and administration and he.I reside in gurgaon and my kids study over here.

I am Amreesh Kumar Saini belong to Delhi NCR. I'm former R&ND engineer working in career midea Pvt. Ltd. Gurugram. So that just now I'm works like as a freelance. So that can provide me a data entry work for completed with 100% accuracy & flexibility . If you wanna a good work so can you give me chance.    
    Thank you so much Youth Group Team.

My name is Avinash Gowda I’m from Bangalore, I Have completed my post-graduation M. Com in accounting and taxation, I’m good in verbal and Non-verbal Communication, Interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, time management, I like to play Badminton, traveling around State, We are three members in family, My father is state government employee my mother is home maker. Thanking you for giving me an opportunity to introduce about me.  

I am nothing just thinking. I don't know how to speak English but try to speak English. my name is Dipak Kumar Sahoo and I am from Odisha. my background is very bad and my whole career is also bad but I believe in myself so it's like nothing but still hoping. 

I'm Aishwarya.R born and raised in Idukki,Kerala. Now I'm pursuing 2 nd year in Bachelor Of Computer Applications(BCA) from RVS College of Arts and Science,Coimbatore.I'm from  nuclear family.my hobbies are drawing and gardening.My passion is singing and I Do perform in stage shows.I believe in myself and very much sportive,but in few things I would react quite sensitively. I love to learn new things,hardworking and passionate to things I do!

I'm Malavika Menon.P born and raised in Palakkad,Kerala. Now I'm pursuing 3rd year in  Bachelor Of Computer Applications(BCA) from Nehru Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.I'm from nuclear family.My hobbies are knowing and gattering new innovations and also on released latest updated affairs of IT and whole related to computer field . I also  love and interested in music,dance,reading books,sports,creativity.I believe in  myself and very much confident in my aspects in all my work and services.And also I'm grabber, passionate on hardworking and love to learn.

Subodh Katiyar from Raisen, Madhy Pradesh. I have Completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Stream from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore with 7.7 CGPA. I have done My Schooling from hometown respectively Bhopal and raisen Madhya Pradesh. We are five member in my Family: My mother ,Two elder brothers and one younger brother.My Hobbies are reading auto biographical books and Playing Chess.

Arulprakasam from walajah , vellore St Tamilnadu completed in b.tech( information technology)  .I have one brother and one sister.brother working in TN police department and sister working in teacher (Economics). Both are married .my hobbies is reading books in UPSC current affairs and interest in playing cricket and chess.

I am Ashish Kumar, currently reaiding in Dwarka, New Delhi. About my family background my father is an ex-army personnel and my mother is housewife.

Send me your number, I'll send you all the details.😊

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-English Language directly from here

English Language