What are the best institutes for pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

What do you think IITs have become a brand statement for Engineering or not?

• Shubhangi Sachdeva
  • Shubhangi Sachdeva
  • |
  • 21 Mar
  • |
  • |
  • 9 Answers

text limit upto 4000

call me 9540791402

yes because of their standard

yes

depends on a particular student, NOT all the IITIANS are best brains its just a myth, regarding GATE & other exams you can find toppers from tier 3 clgs mostly, albeit iitians are also in list, 
     A simple reason for this is psus recruitments which is goin to change soon from upcoming years
    Its depends from person to person how IITS NITS are treated as a brand, PMRF scheme is just for showoff they could have given opportunity to engg graduates apart from iits.............
    have a nice time

In Haryana 1st NIT Kurukshetra and 2nd YMCA Faridabad

If you ask about best institute for pursuing mechanical engineering, I will definitely recommend IIT and NIT, because of the interaction with good student, brightest student of our country and practical exposure Altough, this can be the sometime confusing question, IITs have become brand because they have the best minds of country, but some private college student are also very good and they qualify ESE or GATE with a top rank.

no engineering is not a books and theory its a techinical one 

IITS are best because of their merit list and students who are good then college doesn't matters.

Some of the best colleges where one can pursue Mechanical Engineering are:
    Government colleges
    1. IIT Delhi
    2.IIT Roorkee
    3.IIT kgp
    4.IIT Madras
    5.NIT Trichy
    6.NIT SURAT
    Private colleges
    1.BITS PILANI
    2. JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
    3.College of Engineering Pune
    4. Nirma Institute of Technology

IIT as a brand.. ??
    IIT's are topmost institutes of our country and there should'nt be any existing doubt that they produce one of the finest engineers of this nation. Each and every year they take in the best and therefore the environment (/*preassumption) is considerably at a par level than any other colleges (/*something that readers will disagree to) and I do have a belief that "YES BEING AN IITian IS A BRAND BADGE ITSELF" and this branding exists as per my belief is there meddlesomeness nature that generates within an IITian as they progress.

Did Not Get The Answer? 
Contact people of Talent-Mechanical Engineering directly from here