career related queries to be get solved by expert

Hello, I am a student of class 12 in Jaipur city which is known as 'BUSINESS HUB'. I am having some doubts related to my career & for choosing the right career after class 12. I want them to be cleared by an expert counselor in my city

• Prajjwal Shrimal
  • Prajjwal Shrimal
  • |
  • 30 may.
  • |
  • 259 vista (s)
  • |
  • 10 respuesta (s)

límite de texto hasta 4000

Yes certainly find out an expert person and appear for the aptitude test prescribed by them. But mark my words that at the end you have to decide and you have to IDENTIFY what is that one thing that you think of as seriously YOUR career. This is a stage of being confused but dont remain confused for a long period of time. And most importantly after identifying make sure that you do proper research about the  institutes which have "that" course available. Also you can go for SWOT analysis which helps in self assessment. All the best.

Choose Wt u r mind accepting ,achieve u r goal

Have a clear clarity of what's your interest,if you are interested in 2 or 3 fields then analyze each field and then choose the best which makes ur learning and implemention a happy process.

Hi,You have to decide what is your interest it may be engineering,medical,accountant,Teacher,lawyer,etc.Inside each field you have lot of departments avilable.In engineering you have CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,Medical -doctor,nurse,pharmacy.Browse what are all course avilable in your interest field.Sometimes you are able to apply for certain degrees because of kind of group you have chosen in +2.
    This link helpful for you http://indiacollegefinder.org/,you will career guidence.
    Mention your doubt clearly, then it is easier for others to help you better.
    All the best ...

You can give a carrer test to choose the right career .
    or
    You can get a certification of the field of work you're interested in and persue with the certified course you're doing.

Go for your interest

Which domain you have chosen during 12th

ur intrust on which subjects

ur intrust on which subjects

ok. what i want to do now.

¿No obtuvo la respuesta esperada?
Contacte a personas talentosas-Aptitude directamente desde aquí

Aptitude