What is Virus Remove form Computer.

Remove the virus Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again. ... Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary Files using the Disk Cleanup tool: ... Step 3: Download a Virus Scanner. ... Step 4: Run a Virus Scan.

• Tirimisiyu Nurudeen Gbolahan
  • Tirimisiyu Nurudeen Gbolahan
  • |
  • 12 ago.
  • |
  • 2469 vista (s)
  • |
  • 5 respuesta (s)

límite de texto hasta 4000

Install good antivirus first if u have already Check the date of that .if u don't have install it or not possible to purchase good antivirus . install from net some antivirus are free install that one .I hope I help you thanku

A good antivirus to remove viruses from the pc is kaspersky antivirus. I have faced problem once tried many antiviruses but all of them didn't able to remove the viruses, in the end i was about to reset me windows(as it is the best way if you can't remove the virus because virus mostly reside in C disk only). But then i installed Kaspersky and it removed all the viruses(especially that shortcut form of viruses, i was mostly facing problem by those). You may get kaspersky trial version which should do your work or you can search for some keys online which will provide you maximum 3 months activation period. Thankyou. I wish i have helped. If you have any doubts please ask.

You must have antivirus in your computer in order to remove virus.Some files like hidden 'autorun.inf' may also introduce viruses or create shortcuts of drives. To avoid these you must have good antivirus (at least trial ) to remove virus from computer.

It's probably not going to work. What if the virus has injected itself into system files.

Remove the virus Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again. ... Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary Files using the Disk Cleanup tool: ... Step 3: Download a Virus Scanner. ... Step 4: Run a Virus Scan.

¿No obtuvo la respuesta esperada?
Contacte a personas talentosas-Computer Knowledge directamente desde aquí

Computer Knowledge