Describes the tasks of designing HTML driven web pages to be displayed over the World Wide Web. Web design encompasses a number of important elements including color, layout, and overall graphical appearance. Web designers consider the site's audience, function, and traffic to specific sections when deciding designs. Web design has become a very lucrative business as more and more companies create websites.OR in another words we can say that. "Web Designing is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web designing and web development are often used interchangeably, web designing is technically a subset of the broader category of web development.
Why is web designing so important?
Each and every online business or company requires a website. To make a proper and nice website, companies appoint web designers. If you want to get into the depth of the subject and you are really interested in studying, then you must look for a great web designing course in Delhi or India or your nearest Places . There are so many countless reasons why web designing is so important for every web page; here are some of the reasons..
1. Navigation- Good navigation is essential to help customers find things they are looking for.
2. Appearance- A web designer should bring in the best for the web page when it comes to design of each page too. There should be graphics and animation involved to attract the audience
3. Brand consistency-If your logo happens to change with time then make sure your web designer is updating it! You don’t want to confuse your customers by any means.
4. SEO- SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. But this is what web designers are for; they know just the tricks to include html based texts, which can increase the search engine placement of your business on big names like Google, Yahoo or Bing. The journey takes some time, but if you are a web designer or soon to be one, you need to know all the new tricks which keep changing rapidly.
5. SMO-Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies with the broad goal of bringing more people to your website the first way, by improving your search engine rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) can be one part of SEO—but it also contributes to all three ways people find you online.
6. Blogs and content - The content of the website is as important as the other factors.When we talk about content, there are things like customer communications, other details about the website and so much more. The text should be clearly put out in an attractive way on the web page so that the customers can read it easily