Student at BHU-Banaras Hindu University
जनवरी-2015 to फरवरी-2015
• The purpose of this dissertation was to explore what motivates employees to work.
• Focus was on employees working in multinational corporations in India, In order to do so we aimed to identify key factors which have an impact on motivation at work. This study contributed with a framework of motivational factors in an organization. It also gave an insight in employees’ attitudes towards motivation and what motivation means to them.
• The thesis used qualitative method. The study is based on an interpretivistic philosophy with an abductive research approach.
• In order to answer our research question, primary data is collected through interviews with a number of employees from multinational companies in India.
• After analyzing the motivational factors in our study, we could make the conclusion that motivation is highly personal and differs from individual to individual. Work motivation is also not consistent over time, meaning, the factor which motivates an individual today w