Role & Responsibility:
Responsible for National Recruitments for various sectors (Automobile, Engineering, Manufacturing Units)
• Full recruitment cycle including identifying candidates, phone interviews, technical evaluations, negotiate salary and/or contract rates, preparing resumes, conduct management and peer reference checks, coordinate client interviews, interview preps, post interview feedback, and extending offers as well as discussing counter offers.
• Maintaining and developing strong relationship with the clients, candidates, Resource Managers etc.Negotiating salaries with Candidates.
• Conducting initial phone interviews with concerned candidates regarding salary and other requirements.
• To schedule and conduct the HR interviews of the short-listed candidates
• Preparing monthly and weekly reports of resourcing activities
• Designing and posting advertisements in Job portals and other related groups.
• Taking up the preliminary round of interview