Mohammed Ibad Ahmed
Mobile no.: +971521936411,+919538545991
Secure a position with a leading organization that will lead to a long term career relationship with multifaceted skills and to be valuable asset to the organization.
- Expertise in accounting and specializing in tax law, audits, verification and tax returns, known for being personable and extremely dependable in advising, informing, representing, and assisting clients with all tax-related matters
- To handle the core responsibilities of data management and analysis working on financial and management reports
- Analyzing and reviewing business processes, and financial reports
- Hands on experience in banking and all the related back end activity’s
- Lotus notes configuration and server details. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint .
- Microsoft Outlook and lotus Notes
- Desktop Troubleshooting.
- V-Lookup , H-Lookup and macros building
- Cohesive team worker, having strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts.
- A keen communicator with the ability to grasp new concepts & utilize them in a productive manner.
Professional Experience: ~ 3.1 years
Ernst & Young Private Limited (Bangalore, India)
Advance Associate: June 2014 – January2016
- As part of the Billing team our main focus is to calculate the time and expenses charged by the country teams and prepare the reports as per specifications and bill the clients accordingly.
- Assist in preparing final accounts ,filing tax returns and associated reconciling and processing activities
- Review financial records, such as prior tax return forms, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to determine forms
- Preparation of reports includes consolidated invoices, credit invoices, invoices billed internally to the clients, Pre-billed invoices, Draft-bill, Reconcile Party Ledger in SAP Accounting System & Oracle .
IBM Daksh Private Limited(Bangalore, India)
CRM Operation: June 2013 – May 2014
- Received transactions data on daily basis and reorganized it for analysis as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Taking escalation for resolving critical issues; ensuring CTQ delivery and Business Continuity
- Overseeing a high quality customer experience by elevating customer satisfaction through Service Level Agreement (SLA) adherence
- Mapping client's requirements; assisting in developing implementing Coordination with head office and other area offices in the processes of outsourcing components.
Adecco (Bangalore, India)- January 2013 – April 2013
Worked as Customer Service Representative as intern for car rentals process for customer satisfaction.
- Responded promptly and answered/resolved customer inquiries and complaints.
- six sigma white belt certification
- Best Performer Award for Quarter 3.
- Appreciation from Client Services for Excellence in execution.
- Event Coordinator in cultural committee- Culcurio Club
- Successfully executed a well-planned HR Event and fest management with a team of two, got an applaud by the company as an appreciation for the same.
- Business plan competition-Collaborated with team of three members in the development and execution of the specified idea.
- Maintaining a very good relationship with clients and other departments.
- Handling volatile and challenging situations at various environments.
- Concentrated on escalating serious issues to respective authorities.
- Disciplined with proven abilities to manage multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines, ascertaining needs and goals, streamlining existing operations, envisioning new concepts and future trends and following through with development, direction and accomplishment
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal traits with talent for problem solving through reasoned thought processes
- Result oriented responsible professional with a matured approach and able to make an effective contribution to the performance of a team with good leadership and motivating capabilities
- Excellent temperament to multi-task and coordinate various activities under high pressure within time constraints.
Brindavan College Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Degree: Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) in Finances November 2012
Brindavan College Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Pre University March 2009
Date of Birth : 06-11-1989
Father’s Name : Mohammed Baseer Ahmed
Permanent address : #60,1st cross,Dinnur main,Kausar Nagar,
R.T Nagar, Bangalore 560032
Passport Number : K8368826
Driving Licensee no : KA04 20110019209
I hereby affirm that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date:10-03-2016 (Mohammed Ibad Ahmed)