Key Contibutions at immediate previous role as Designated Branch manager :-
• Was instrumental behind preparing business case for the new branch at Anugul and was part of the core team to create the branch in terms of building infrastructure, creating a team and building the business in terms of bringing in deposits and advances from scratch. Served as a designated branch manager for 3+ years.
• In 3+ year, Managed to bring in business of INR 15 + crore in terms of advances , bringing in more than 12+ crore deposit A/csand creation of CASA base of 9700 accounts ,thus making the branch contesting for and won one of the fastest growing branch in “ infant category” in its 3rd year of operation.
• Lead the bank into many new segments of lending of advances in the region like Gold loan, short duration loans for state government funded start ups specialized in industrial productions with capital base of < 50 lakhs , small scale industrial units mainly suppliers to big industries in the region like Zindal steel, Hindalco & Nalco with zero NPA for continuous 3 years .
• Lead the operations of the branch in handling compliance requirement, managing corporate guidelines and filing of periodical returns as well handling of inspections/Audits as well representing at different review meeting.
• Successfully rolled out critical KPIs for the branch and set up an effective and highly automated performance monitoring and measurement tracker for effective and timely reporting of all achievements and variances within the corporate guidelines.
Key Contributions in other previous roles in the ogranisation:-
As a Regional Officer at the Bank’s North region office at Delhi for 2 years, I was instrumental in driving:-
• Credit appraisal and document management for credit up to Rs. 2.00 crore for bank’s North India operations for Regional management.
• Scrutinize proposals and Sanction of same.
• Consolidation of branch wise doubtful and Bad debts for North India Operations of the bank and preparing MIS and reports for Monthly reviews by the Regional management.
• Preparation and arranging reviews of critical regional MIS to be submitted to the Head office as per the Corporate guidelines
• Handling of inspections and Audits of the regional activities as well helping few infant branches for their preparatory work
• Handling of Income Tax work of north India branches by maintaining cordial relationship with Income tax Department of New Delhi.
As a Branch executive, have served 4 branches of the bank for 6years at Karnataka & Orissa, I was assigned to do various activities like :-
• Handling of Cash deposits, ALM, SB transactions
• Marketing of specific newly launched products of the company into new geographic areas in Karnataka & Orissa
• Leading the computerization effort as local branch contact point at their Bhubaneswar branch along with the Corporate IT team.
• Handling of concurrent, internal and RBI audits.
• Monitoring the Advances and helping the recovery process.
• As a branch head I secured top position in Odisha for selling of Insurance product of our tie up insurance partner MetLife and in entire Kolkata region I secured 2nd position for which I was felicitatedby Sri Rahul Dravidwith Met Life’s Champions trophy in Bangalore and was sponsored with a knowledge trip to Malaysia where I attended MetLife’s one day event at Kualalumpur to interact and share best practices with similar awardees from across Asia pacific.
• Opening of new branches at Angul, Sambalpur of Odisha, I have taken the full responsibility till branch functioning as a nodal officer.