Dear Sir / madam,
I wish to apply for the available post at esteemed Inc to the ad in website.
I had Completed Diploma in Computer science Board of Technical Education, Bangalore & BCA from Madurai kamaraj university.
I have relevant experience in Programme management while as trainee at HAL in Programme management department
Involved in Life cycle of Helicopters, Cost management, Documentation & analysis of report for respective supervisors. Collecting test data for report on helicopters performances.
Updating the content for Supervisors on the future project meetings.
I had additionally gained my experience while working for the IT Major companies in India I,e Wipro Technologies private limited. While being a member of the Marketing Team role involved were.
Recently worked at Naryana Multispeciality hospital as HR Executive & Executive assistant.
1. Maintaining the database.
2. Querying the sales logix tool using the SQL for the mailers based on the event, vertical & Geographic location.
3. Updating the content in the internal news letter.
4. Creating the graph for the analysis on the concluded event.
5. Interface on the day to day activities with the supporting team & senior marketing management about the strategym.
6. Update in the content of the website on the activities at the Wipro Technologies at the different centre.
Additional had gained experience in the Financial marketing while working for the HDFC Mutual funds.Role involved providing Portfolio performance to the distributors
Guiding the distributors on the future & present market value of Mutual funds
Generating revenue through marketing at the designated place.
Recently was part of a BPO industry worked for the Non-voice process supporting as Customer care for the Adobe process.
As my experience do match closely with the requirements for available vacancy.
Please consider me a candidate for the above said post. & ready for the further process for the selection.
Thanks for the value time spent on reading the Covering letter & Resume.
Awaiting for the favorable response at the earliest.